(or in consultation)
We’re a ping pong bar and so much more! We offer a unique experience of going out where sport, games, good food, delicious cocktails, live music and dancing come together. Our guests are very diverse; children, elderly who join our classes and special tournaments during the day and young people who like to hang around and play until the wee hours. Our main goal is to provide everyone with special nights out by creating an environment matching each and anyone’s needs. At PONG you have the freedom to wear whatever you want, as we feel it’s important to express yourself the way you want to. Our team consists of young enthusiastic colleagues who love providing great hospitality to our guests and have fun. We created an informal working space for our employees where you can work and where we’re interested in listening to your ideas about how we can improve and expand PONG together. Moreover, you don’t want to miss our staff parties!
This is your opportunity to gain more knowledge and experience in the marketing team of a fastly growing catering concept. Amongst other things, our marketing team focuses on increasing the brand awareness of PONG and creating & publishing all marketing content. During the marketing internship you become part of the team and you’re involved in all the marketing activities.
It’s a unique chance to broaden your knowledge about marketing outputs and building strategies. As you’re assisting with our internal and external marketing outputs on our socials, the website and newsletter. Furthermore, you’re creating relevant content for our marketing channels and performing PR activities as maintaining contact with our (international) partners and other parties as influencers, press and bloggers. Moreover, you’re involved in the organization of our events with artists. Your ideas are valuable and together with the rest of the team you develop and perform high quality marketing activities for PONG.
An internship at PONG means working and gaining more experience in a pleasant environment with nice colleagues. Besides being able to learn a lot, we believe it’s also very important to have fun.
- A student following a relevant HBO or WO program in the direction of Marketing (or comparable) or just graduated.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud or you’re interested in establishing more knowledge about the programs.
- Studious with a hands-on mentality.
- Creative and think outside the box.
- Precise with an eye for details.
- Enthusiastic and initiative.
- Master the Dutch and English language, both verbally and in writing.
- A part time internship from 3-4 days a week for a minimum period of 5 months.
- A great internship compensation, furthermore you receive €100,- at PONG per month so you can have drinks at our expense.
- Entrance to all our events.
- Flexible business days whereby you’re able to choose which days you want to work.
- The possibility to work at a fast growing catering concept with many career opportunities.
- A pleasant working atmosphere where our team feels more like family than colleagues.
- Endless fun work drinks and the opportunity to improve your ping pong skills!